The goal of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums, and bite. Treatments including veneers, braces, and teeth whitening may be necessary for this. Cosmetic dental procedures can range in price based on the type of operation and the dental office’s location. The many forms of cosmetic dentistry near you and their related expenses will be covered in this guide.
Who Needs Cosmetic Dentistry?
Those patients dealing with any of the following challenges may wish to explore cosmetic dentistry:
- A number of factors, including age, smoking, drinking coffee or tea, and taking certain medications, can cause teeth to become stained or discolored.
- Accidental trauma, slips and falls, or even biting down on hard objects, can result in chipped or broken teeth.
- In addition to affecting how someone smiles, crooked, crowded, or misaligned teeth can also cause dental issues including tooth decay, gum disease, or jaw pain.
- Teeth gaps can affect a person’s confidence and are brought on by heredity or other circumstances
- Grinding or clenching can wear down teeth, which can cause sensitivity, discomfort, or other dental issues.
- A person’s grin may be affected by an uneven gum line that makes teeth appear shorter or longer than they actually are. For reshaping and sculpting gum tissue to obtain a more uniform gum line, cosmetic dentistry provides a number of techniques.
- When the gums are more noticeable than the teeth, it can give someone a “gummy” grin, which can affect how they seem when they smile.
- Speaking, eating, and smiling with confidence can all be impacted by missing teeth or gaps in the grin.
Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions and their Costs
Teeth whitening is a common cosmetic dentistry service that includes eliminating various residues from your smile. Depending on the kind of procedure utilized, the cost of teeth whitening might change. While at-home procedures might cost between $100 and $500, in-office teeth whitening can cost up to $1,000.
Veneers are thin shells that are put over the front of the teeth to improve their look. The kind of material used and the number of teeth being treated might affect the price of veneers. Porcelain veneers can cost between $1,000 and $2,500 per tooth, whereas composite veneers can cost between $250 and $1,500 for each tooth.
Invisalign is a popular alternative to conventional braces that utilizes transparent aligners to straighten teeth. Depending on the complexity of the case and the duration of the treatment, Invisalign prices can change. On average, Invisalign may cost between $3,000 and $7,000.
Dental implants are a permanent replacement for missing teeth that involves inserting a titanium post into the jawbone and attaching a crown on top. The cost of dental implants might vary based on the number of teeth being replaced and the location of the dental office. Dental implants typically range in price from $1,500 to $6,000 per tooth.
Gum contouring is a cosmetic dentistry operation that involves altering the gum line to improve the look of the teeth. Gum contouring prices might change based on the case’s intricacy and the dental office’s location. Gum contouring often ranges in price from $500 to $3,000.
It’s vital to remember that the price of cosmetic dentistry might change based on the practice’s location and the dentist’s level of competence. To guarantee the best outcomes, it’s essential to conduct thorough research and select a trustworthy cosmetic dentist in Rocky Mountain House with plenty of expertise.
Cosmetic Dentistry at Aspen Dental
At our local dental practice, we know that fixing your smile could do wonders for your self-esteem, confidence, and general health. Our dentist in Rocky Mountain House offers cosmetic dentistry near you. Get in touch now!